Why Choose an ASA Shop?
Whether it’s a collision shop or a mechanical shop, when your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. In fact, an average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASA mechanical repair shop is 24 years old and 94 percent of ASA mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses.
- The average ASA collision repair shop is 32 years old and 95 percent of ASA collision members are part of family-owned businesses. Ninety-four percent of the shops operate a website and 61 percent of their customers are repeat customers.
- Adherence to ASA’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 30 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education and regulatory information.